Welcome to the Eastleigh Neighbourhood Watch Association
Neighbourhood Watch began life in the UK in response to rising crime, but today, as times change, it covers all aspects of keeping neighbourhoods safe.
Eastleigh Neighbourhood Watch Association (ENWA) covers the regions of Eastleigh and Hedge End, both of which have Police Stations but neither is open to the public. We are part of the Hampshire and IOW Neighbourhood Watch Association (HINWA), covering the whole of Hampshire.
We provide contact details for local police together with the names of the Neighbourhood Patrol Teams responsible for community policing across the Eastleigh Borough area.
Find out more…
- View the latest Scam Alert
- Find out what Neighbourhood Watch is and what it sets out to do
- Find out how to join or start a local scheme if none exists at present where you live
- Get an overview of current issues and focus for Neighbourhood Watch
- Get advice on reporting crime and see the latest Alerts from the police
- Find useful community contacts for help and advice
- Find out how to contact us
Communication is vitally important. ENWA circulates Police Crime Bulletins, information on presentations and information from other sources such as National Neighbourhood Watch, primarily via email. Coordinators are strongly encouraged to join Hampshire Alert in order to receive the latest Police Crime Bulletins directly (which individuals can also do if they wish). We also provide useful links to a variety of organisations, both statutory and voluntary, which contribute to making this a safe community.
One of the benefits of Neighbourhood Watch membership is being able to obtain household insurance (both for buildings and contents) from most insurers at special rates. These vary from insurer to insurer and are usually in the range of 5% to 10% off the normal premium.